Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Walks like a duck...

And smells like furious!  I checked in on the dry hopping last night, removed the stopper/airlock on the better bottle and took a good whiff...man does this beer smell great!  The dry hop has really gives the furious aroma that I love, I have a feeling that this is going to taste close to furious but a little lighter bodied and a little less sweet due to the extract fiasco mentioned in the brew day post.  I am planning on bottling at some point this weekend.  Hopefully on Saturday if I am not stuck at work...The other thing that is planned for some time next week is the brewing of the cascade hopped cream ale.  I think that I am going to see how it goes and if it needs a little kick I may stop and get an ounce of Cascades to dry hop that with as well.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment