Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brew Haus Update....

I just realized that I have been slacking when it comes to posting. This is due to many things, for one it has been really cold here in Minnesota, the holiday season is upon us, and we have had many project going on with the house. The house project is a curse and a blessing. The curse is that I should have done the work years ago, the blessing is that I get to craft my perfect fermentation/beer storage room! The basement in my house used to be wet, not super bad, but the first spring thaw was always a bitch, usually involving hours with a shop vac and dehumidifier, but that will be no longer as I just had an interior drain tile system put into my basement! Good bye dank and dingy basement and hello to drier days ahead! SWMBO has given me carte blanche on the back room in the basement for my inhouse brewery! I am going to get some shelving, and also going to be putting in a nice epoxy floor. Look for some pictures in the upcoming months. I will also try to get some video projects off the ground after the holidays so be on the lookout for those. So there are bright days ahead for the NHB! I will try to post updates as things get completed. Here is what the back room looks like now and in a few months it should look much better! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment