Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Enjoy! Eyedea,P.O.S and DoomTree









If you are into hip-hop or spoken word type stuff or if you are into local music then you should already know about these three, but just in case you don't here are three of my favorites, not only in Mpls, but just in general. I highly encourage you to check out P.O.S, the range of his music is just amazing and all of it has a vibe that I just dig, so check it out, also doomtree is a local conglomerate of artists and they follow in that same trend. Check them out and go catch a show at first ave or another local venue, you will not be disappointed. Eyedea is a lyrical genius and will truly be missed, I hope the other side finds him well. Some of my favorite lyrics of all time are in the hook of Burn Fetish, writing at its best. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That doomtree video is awesome with the tricked out bikes. Good stuff brotha, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete